Regardless of whether you prefer blackjack in the live dealer casino or in the regular online casino, most providers now also grant mobile access to your accounts and all associated games. So you can play blackjack from your smartphone or tablet, from the living room couch or from the train without any problems.
Learn Blackjack Online
Many players like blackjack because it is strategically playable and not solely based on luck. In the game, it is not just a coin toss that decides, but also your own skill. That means: if you study the rules, you can get better and win more money.
Blackjack is relatively easy to learn. Nevertheless, you should practice free online blackjack so that you don’t lose money right from the start. As the saying goes “practice makes perfect”
In blackjack, the player always plays against the dealer (several players can play against the dealer at the same time) and is dealt two cards. If necessary, additional cards can be requested. So the player can ask for as many more cards as he wants. If he doesn’t want any more, it’s the dealer’s turn.
Blackjack Game Steps
- Dealer deals two cards to each player at the table.
- The dealer also deals out two cards.
- A player can ask for more cards to get closer to 21.
- The bank must draw until it has at least reached 16 – but from 17 onwards it cannot take any more.
- The winner of the game is the one whose hand is closer to or has hit the 21.
- If you exceed 21 while drawing cards, you lose immediately!
- If you hit a 21 with the first two cards, you have a so-called blackjack.